CME / PACE Credit
Continuing Medical Education Credit (CME)
Continuing Medical Education:
Accreditation: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the North Carolina Medical Society (NCMS) through the joint providership of Mountain Area Health Education Center (MAHEC) and Cancer Genomics Consortium. MAHEC is accredited by the NCMS to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation: MAHEC designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 21 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclosure Statement: MAHEC adheres to the ACCME Standards regarding industry support to CME. Disclosure of faculty and commercial support relationships, if any, will be made known at the time of the activity.
MAHEC and the CGC encourage each participant to verify with his/her/their licensing board(s) to verify that the credit offered at this activity is acceptable for their individual continuing educational requirements.
The CGC is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E. ® Program.
To Receive PACE Credits:
- Sign in daily on the Attendance Rosters at the Meeting Registration Desk.
- Complete daily evaluation forms online. QR codes are in the program book to access those forms and on the virtual platform, links to evaluations are at the end of each half day.
- Your Certificate of Attendance will be emailed to both in person and virtual participants at the end of the meeting.
- Record your session attendance on your Certificate of Attendance.
- Your Certificate is your proof of attendance.